This weekend I’ll be riding my motorcycle around lower Michigan with my husband. It’s my first motorcycle trip and I’m so excited! Hoping the rain holds off. Even if it doesn’t though, I’m sure we’ll find plenty to do.
If your weekend plans are still up in the air, here are some ideas just for you:
- ArtPrize. Nuff said.
- Take a drive and go out to eat at one of these non-ArtPrize crowded restaurants.
- Visit farms for family fun on the Kent Harvest Trails.
- Take a brewery tour at Brewery Vivant or New Holland Brewing.
- Drive to Fennville for Crane’s Pie Pantry.
- Attend the Grand Haven Salmon Festival.
- Learn how to make pesto – for free!
- Hit up a farmers market.
- Cook a fall-themed dinner at home. (Visit The Local Cook for fall recipes.)
- Mix up a pumpkin patch cocktail and do absolutely nothing.
What will YOU be doing this weekend?