The coolest stop on the Kent Harvest Trails is offering a free family pass to be given away to one of the readers of Eat Local, West Michigan!
Now through October 30, Fruit Ridge Hayrides has a TON of stuff going on.
Here’s the scoop:
Good ol’ fashion fun is what this fall season is all about at our 130 year old fruit farm. Huge draft horses pull wagons full of enchanted guests through the woods, pumpkin patch and orchard. Feel free to hop off at the orchard and pick delicious crisp apples or the perfect ripe orange pumpkin for your jack-o-lantern. Don’t worry, the next wagon will be by soon to pick you up and shuttle you back to the barns for a refreshing cup of apple cider, homemade donuts, and more fun.
September 17 – October 30, 2011
Monday- Thursday: by reservation only
Friday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday: Noon to 9:00pm
Sunday: Noon to 5:00pm
Horse activities end at dark.
If you have a group of 20 or more please call ahead.
No reservations are necessary during our open hours (listed above), but if you have a group of more than 20 people, check Field Trips and Groups for helpful details. Our wagons are wheel chair accessible. Wagons do not run after dark and may not run in wet rainy weather. Call ahead with any questions.
There is no charge to come to our farm and enjoy our:
- USDA licensed petting zoo
- Picnic area with camp fire
- Children’s play area
- Sand box
- Straw pile
- Goofy graveyard
- Farm market.
Pumpkins, apples, cider and other fall produce are available at market prices.
We make homemade donuts in our Little Barn Bakery.
Feel free to use our picnic area to enjoy a donut, a cup of hot spiced cider, hot dogs, nachos and other goodies from the bakery. All goodies are reasonably priced so that the whole family can enjoy a snack or even lunch.
- Hayrides last 40-45 minutes and are $6.00 per person.
- Our huge interactive 10 acre corn maze is $6.00 per person.
- Combine both activities for $10.00 per person.
- Pony rides, pig train ride and fire engine ride are $3.00 per ride or 3 rides for $8.00. You may mix and match between rides and between children.
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
Exclusive Coupon for a Free Peck of Apples
Download your exclusive coupon here to Pick a Peck of Apples FREE (with the purchase of two corn maze admission tickets)
Win a Family Pass!
The family pass includes a hayride and corn maze admission for up to six people. Seriously, how cool would that be? There are three ways to enter:
- Comment below, saying what your favorite fall snack is.
- “Like” Eat Local, West Michigan! on Facebook and let me know in a separate comment that you did.
- Visit Fruit Ridge Hayrides and check in on Foursquare. Let me know in a SEPARATE comment below that you checked in–what what your username is.