It’s that time of week to showcase the West Michigan blogosphere! There are two things I’m super excited about for this weekend. #1, strawberries are here! Limited quantities at Fulton Street Farmer’s Market, so be sure to get there early. #2, the Local First Street Party, which showcases local food, beer, and music. Be there or be square.
And On to the Blog Hop . . .
This hop is co-hosted with Natural Living Moms. You can link up all week!
Before you link up, let’s cover the ground rules:
- Link to a post relevant to the West Michigan area. This can include things like reviews, general discussion, tips on buying locally, etc.
- Link not to your homepage, but directly to your post.
- Make sure to include a link to this post! Collaborating with bloggers is a two-way street, we’re showing links to your site, make sure you link to this post and let your readers know what it’s about. (or simply copy and paste this at the bottom of your post: What to find out more about what’s going on locally? This post is linked to the West Michigan Link-Up, where you can see what everyone else is up to!)
- Please publish your post with the above mentioned link to the link-up. So going back in every once in a while and adding it isn’t a major cause for concern, but y’all…….then the link to the hop never hits your subscribers.
- Not mandatory, but if you’re looking to help increase the traffic for us local bloggers, read the other posts and share then via social media and sites like stumble upon. That’s just good blog kharma that will come back ten fold.