If you’re looking for a healthy lifestyle, these healthy food shops in Michigan have your back.These stores have them all from natural foods to vegetables and essentials, so you don’t have to jump from store to store, ticking your shopping list.
Let’s have a look at some of the best health food shops in West Michigan for if your goals been more healthy or even getting that illusive six pack abs :
Harvest Health Foods – Harvest Health Foods was established in 1963 with the sole purpose of providing nutritious foods to its customers. If you’re a lover of organic food products, look no further. Harvest Health is your go-to store. As one of the best stores in West Michigan, they have many certified organic food products that are gluten-free, allergen-free, dairy-free, bulk items, and more. If you’re looking for vitamins or supplements, their knowledgeable staff will help you choose the right one. Additionally, they also have a large selection of organic wines.
- Apple Valley Natural Foods – Founded in 1919, Apple Valley Natural Foods is a whole natural foods store. If you’re a vegetarian looking for a healthy food store in West Michigan, Apple Valley Natural Foods is there for you. They bring foods exclusively for vegetarians to promote a healthy lifestyle by providing nutritious foods. Some of their products include fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, and grains at great prices.
- The People’s Food Co-op of Kalamazoo – The People’s Food is a locally owned natural grocery store since 1970. In this local store, you will find a wide variety of natural products and healthy foods at a reasonable price. Apart from local products, you can also choose from a wide array of foods and natural beauty products. The best part is, the store has a deli where you have numerous options to choose from the menu like hot soups, sandwiches, organic salad, and many more.
- Natural Health Center – Natural Health Center, opened in 1971, is a natural food market to help you make healthy choices. At the NHC, you will find vegan and local products that are organic at fair prices. For a healthier lifestyle, there are gluten-free, allergy-free, and Non-GMO, including vitamins and supplements. As a bonus, when you join the NHC’s Buyers Club, you can get a discount of 10% – 24% on the products. If you’re lucky, you might get a free bag of organic popcorn when you enter their store.
- Better Health Store – As the name suggests, you have better reasons to shop at a better health store. In this store, you will find thousands of products with high-quality ingredients from leading brands. The store also has its own line of supplements. Another good reason why this store is the best option is that as much as the customers love discounts, the store regularly has a discount of 20% – 30% or more. Some of the products they offer are supplements, vitamins, home essentials, groceries, etc.
- Walt’s Health Foods – Walt’s Health Foods have been in the business for more than 40 years. They encourage locally made products to support the community. In their store, you will find gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian products like cookies, bars, nuts, and varieties of dried fruits that are reasonably priced. They also have a good selection of healthy foods, homoeopathic supplies, personal hygiene products and supplements etc., and you get to grab a free store magazine. They also specialize in fruit baskets, which is popular around the town. If you’re looking for a gift for any occasion, you should go for their popular fruit basket. And during holidays, you will find many gifts on display.
Eating healthy is known to give you many health benefits from helping to keep your body younger as you age to healthier skin. We hope you found our article tips helpful and you find the best health choices for your goals.